Risk mitigation when migrating to a new ECM platform
Moving to a new ECM without disrupting your business?
Is your company thinking of moving to a new ECM / CMS?
Do you want to unlock critical business information?
Do you want to assure your information managers that the existing content will migrated automatically?
An ECM migration is a project that many companies postpone until the platform is so outdated that users start to complain. Often the reasons for postponing are risk related:
- What do I do with existing content? Migrate or not? Manually or automatically?
- How can I be sure the content doesn't disappear while migrating?
- How can I migrate the governance of roles and rights to another platform?
- Will the users adopt the new solution?
- How can I migrate and innovate in one single project?
Why are you postponing your ECM migration?
Risk Mitigation of an ECM migration project is crucial to eliminate as much uncertainty ( and thus risk ) as possible and to reduce invested time and resources.
Stop postponing and learn how to manage your migration risks at our event:
- Learn how to manage your ECM migration
- Find out how to lower your migration risks significantly
- Explore the advantages of an open source content platform
- Determine how to migrate away from an ECM like Sharepoint
- Listen to stories of companies that succesfully migrated
- Discover the evolution of Liferay as an ECM
- Talk to our ECM engineers and project managers during the lunch and networking
11:15 - 12:15 ----- Registration & Welcome
12.15 - 12:30 ----- Intro: Identify your risks -> manage your risks (by Jelle Van der Linden)
12:30 - 13:30 ----- Lunch: Meet and Eat
13:30 - 14:15 ----- Migrate away from Sharepoint (by Peter Mesotten)
14:15 - 14:45 ----- Liferay: Your digital experience platform (by Koen Van Dillen)
14:45 - 15:30 ----- Project Management of an ECM migration (by Reinert D'haene)
15:30 - 16:30 ----- Networking with drinks and snacks
Partner of Liferay