The Forrester Wave™ for ECM Business Content Services
In the 26-criteria evaluation of enterprise content management (ECM)business content services providers, the 15 most significant ones were identified. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps enterprise architecture (EA) professionals make the right choice when requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
Alfresco was named a ‘Leader’ in the 2017 Forrester Wave™ ECM BCS Evaluation. According to the report:
- Alfresco Software delivers openness, interoperability, and hybrid deployment options.
- Alfresco continues to lure customers away from incumbent ECM providers in both the public and the private sector.
- Ongoing investments in its BPM portfolio as well as cloud partnerships, such as with Amazon, position it as a credible alternative for organizations that want a modern, open source - and open standards-based content and process services platform.
- Recent benchmarks show Alfresco’s capacity to scale to over a billion documents…
- Clients report a high degree of satisfaction with integration and interoperability capabilities, lifecycle management, and metadata…
For more details, download the full report for free.